Here's a few weapon balancing changes we might see in Patch One for Battlefield Hardline. Visceral Games outlined these changes the other day, stating that these are changes that they are "considering." So nothing is set in stone at this point, and hopefully we will see a few more changes than these. With everyone once again gravitating towards the M16A3 and M416 because of their extreme versatility, it would be nice if these weapons were rebalanced and tweaked, if for nothing else, so that we would see a little bit more variety on the Battlefield.
What do you guys think about the changes Visceral has outlined? What other changes would you like to see? Please feel free to leave your thoughts, and don't forget to Subscribe to Chance Gaming Media on YouTube for the latest Battlefield Hardline News, Weapon Review & much more!
Chance list straight from Visceral Games post on Battlelog
- K10: Reduce bullet damage to 33
- Saiga and PTR: reduce recoil to bring more in line with Cop faction DMRs
- HCAR and HK51: reduce recoil to bring more in line with SCAR-H and SA-58
- .410 Jury: Increase damage per pellet to become more effective
- FMG-9 and M/45: Increase damage per round to 25 and push out falloff start range to make these weapons more effective
- Battlerifle min damage increased to 25 across the board
- AKM min damage reduced to 24
Visceral does seem to be interested in player feedback, so make sure to visit their post by clicking the Battlelog link above and leave your thoughts!